LEGOLANDÂ® Florida plays host for a second consecutive year to Cartoon Networkâ€™s MOVE IT MOVEMENT Tour on August 9 & 10. The summertime traveling event targets youth 6-14 and their parents, presented in partnership with the Presidentâ€™s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition and in support of First Lady Michelle Obamaâ€™sÂ Letâ€™s Move!Â Initiative.
- NBA/WNBA FIT & NBA Hoop TroopÂ â€” kids can demonstrate their fitness level by testing their basketball skills and shoot against the clock for prizes;
- The PGA of America Driving RangeÂ â€” updated to reflect the new PGA Sports Academy and its goal of developing young social and competitive golfers, kids are invited to drive the ball for accuracy and distance with The PGA driving range. Top scores are posted on the PGA Sports Academy leaderboard;
- NFL PLAY 60 â€”Â kids can practice a variety of football-themed activities, including running patterns and passing skills;
- SubwayÂ® Fresh Fit for Kidsâ„¢ Football Sled Challenge â€“Â At the challenge, kids can learn the importance of piling the veggies on their favorite Subway sandwich, as they push a custom Subway football sled across the finish line.
- Letâ€™s Move!/PALA+ boothÂ â€” a station set aside specifically for registration materials, nutrition tips and further information promoting participation withÂ Letâ€™s Move!Â and the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award.The first 500 guests each day will also have the opportunity to win a pair MOVE IT MOVEMENT sunglasses after completing their â€˜passportâ€™ to each of the MOVE IT MOVEMENT stations around the park.